Corporate Social Responsibility
We attach great importance to corporate social responsibility, and we practice our concern for the community, disadvantaged groups, student development, etc.
- Within the specified period, we have supported employee, customer, member, business partners, in organising and participating in voluntary service.
- Within the specified period, we have provided financial assistance, including: Cash donation and in-kind donation in support of nominator.
- Within the specified period, we have participated in nominator’s Blood-donation Day, Charity Events, Charity-related Marketing Activities and Flag day.
Caring for the Employees
- In our employment contracts, we have offered more than half of our staff the following benefits over and above those specified in the Employment Ordinance.
- We have provided the number of day leave more than that specified in the Employment Ordinance, provided or subsidised the related support services to our staff, also enable our staff to take care of urgent personal or family matters when required.
Caring for the Environment
- We have established mechanisms/measures or plans/activities in our daily operation to promote environmental protection.
- We have minimized the environmental impact of our manufacturing processes.
The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups (referred to HKFYG) The Hong Kong Jockey Club Community Funding Scheme-The Youth Volunteer Network launched the “Heart-to-heart Project” in 2005, in order to consolidate the love of young volunteers and encourage schools to become “Heart-to-heart Project School” and organize students to become volunteers with 500 hours of social services. The business community is also encouraged to join as a “Heart-to-heart Enterprise” to give full play to corporate social responsibility and donate HK $ 3,000 to implement a neighborhood service plan. Since its launch, the “Heart-to-heart Project” has received support from all sectors of the society and has achieved satisfactory results. Each year, it successfully invites nearly 200 schools and 100 companies to join the “Heart-to-heart Project School” and “Heart-to-heart Enterprise”. It funds more than 130 service plans for the society. Contributed more than 2 million service hours. The selfless dedication of volunteers deserves praise from all walks of life.